I know that I post one of these every year, and I know that I never do them. ;203 I feel like I didn’t do much to improve myself in 2010. This year is going to have to be different. I like slow-paced things and I like relatively little change. 2011 is going to go 200kpmh in the fast lane! I have set aside some goals that I’ve been motivated to set for myself and I’d like to share them with you.
- Lose 80lbs in 150 days. (If that chick on MTV’s “I used to be fat” can do it, I can do it too. I’m just giving myself nearly 2 months extra to work on it.)
- Vlog my progress/feelings about the weight-loss once a week and record or photograph my weight as shown on the scale every two weeks.
- Take more photo documentation of my life.
- Blog more frequently, even if it isn’t about anything important.
- Finish school with A’s like a BOSS.
- Classic lolita or Gyaru GET! shimmy_dance
- Buy new circle lenses and more Dolly Wink.
- Subscribe for some J-mags since I can’t be going down to L.A. all the time.
- Drink more protein shakes! :kick:
- Save up for Japan for next New Year’s so I can buy over 9000 lucky packs. ROFLMAO
- Move to Ventura, Camarillo or Irvine/Orange??
Wish me luck, because this year I’m gonna dedicate to myself and improving!