If you guys are interested in a full digital copy of the game Alan Wake (Survival Horror) then submit your sexiest character drawings to Ivory Soul! :kyaha_pastel:
I know that I post one of these every year, and I know that I never do them. ;203 I feel like I didn’t do much to improve myself in 2010. This year is going to have to be different. I like slow-paced things and I like relatively little change. 2011 is going to go 200kpmh in the fast lane! I have set aside some goals that I’ve been motivated to set for myself and I’d like to share them with you.
- Lose 80lbs in 150 days. (If that chick on MTV’s “I used to be fat” can do it, I can do it too. I’m just giving myself nearly 2 months extra to work on it.)
- Vlog my progress/feelings about the weight-loss once a week and record or photograph my weight as shown on the scale every two weeks.
- Take more photo documentation of my life.
- Blog more frequently, even if it isn’t about anything important.
- Finish school with A’s like a BOSS.
- Classic lolita or Gyaru GET! shimmy_dance
- Buy new circle lenses and more Dolly Wink.
- Subscribe for some J-mags since I can’t be going down to L.A. all the time.
- Drink more protein shakes! :kick:
- Save up for Japan for next New Year’s so I can buy over 9000 lucky packs. ROFLMAO
- Move to Ventura, Camarillo or Irvine/Orange??
Wish me luck, because this year I’m gonna dedicate to myself and improving!
;174 Happy New Year’s!! ;174
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Year’s this year! Welcome to 2011, y’all! ;2 I know it’s been a while since my last post, but I wanted to get in all my last year’s events all in one bunch! :D
Since it was raining so hard, Richard and I couldn’t go to Round 1 last week. Round 1 is a giant arcade, bowling alley, purikura, karaoke bar and then some type of place. ROFLMAO (There’s a lot to it. )So, instead, we moved the date to New Year’s Eve, hoping that not only would it not be raining, but more people could make it to party with us!
We got there around 4PMish yesterday, and didn’t leave until close to 11:30PM. (That tells you how much crap there is to do there and we didn’t even do every thing!) and Caitlin was the first to arrive. She showed up in a very toned down, classic feeling rose toilette outfit. hk_:O *heart throb* she looked so beautiful! I was in between fawning and jelly the first 20 minutes. ;298 Molly, Paige, Jarrod, Ashley & her S.O. showed up shortly after! Everyone looked so awesome.
So, we go in, scope the place out and I start playing UFO games, while everyone else walked around deciding what they wanted to do. I managed to win (some how) Caitlin a Rilakkuma winter/Sherlock Holmes? plush. TBH, I’ve never won anything out of a UFO catcher that big before! (candy catchers don’t count.) Here’s the bad part; Caitlin attempted almost 15 times to get me one! ;39 She tried so hard! She did manage to get me one though. ;370 Except, this set off a manic trigger and she ran off to try and get more UFO prizes. It took a group effort to get her away from the UFO machines. ROFLMAO (Addiction much?)
The rest of the night was karaoke, DDR, purikura and fun times! ;69 Karaoke was hilarious and i have two videos to upload. I’ll show them in the next post.
CUT FOR PHOTOS BELOW!
Remember, each opens to a MUCH larger photo.